We help you get back to doing the things you love
Skilled nursing is nursing care and services that can only be safely and effectively performed by, or under the supervision of, professionals or technical personnel. It’s health care given when you need skilled nursing or skilled therapy to treat, manage, and observe your condition, and evaluate your care. Our RN’s and LPN’s here to help.
Our Skilled Nursing service can help you to have a speedy recovery from an illness or injury. We evaluate your condition on each visit and develop a personal plan of care. We work with your physician to develop a goal-driven treatment plan.
Our expert care team works an expedited way to retain your comfortable quality of life and forestall any unwanted hospital visits on your road to recovery.
Licensed nurses provide compassionate care to include alternative care.
- Post-surgical recovery management
- Disease management
- Medication management
- Illness assessment and instruction
- Bathing assistance and personal care
- Assessments at each visit of your condition to preclude risk for going to the hospital
- Blood Pressure checks and vitals
- Pulse, respiration, lung sounds, blood glucose or pulse directed by your doctor
- Cardiac care
- Diabetes management and education
- Wound care management
- Pain management
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Fall prevention